Websites using BEARABUNGA platform for the activities outlined below will be pro-actively disconnected from version updates and any support services. Below activities are considered prohibited usage and will result in immediate account suspension or cancellation without a refund and the possibility that BEARABUNGA will impose fees; and/or pursue civil remedies without providing advance notice.
• Spam and Unsolicited Bulk Email: BEARABUNGA has a zero tolerance policy on spam.
• Access to Other Computers or Networks without Authorisation: Any act which interferes with the services of another user or network. Any act relating to the circumvention of security measures.
• Activities Viewed as Illegal or Harmful: Fraudulent or otherwise illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes; promoting and supporting abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful content.
• Any activity or content that is harmful to minorities in any way.
• Communities promoting hateful or discriminatory activity based on race, colour, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, size or age.
• Potentially Illegal Group Activity: Networks promoting illegal or harmful gatherings; denial-of-service attacks; service disruption activities; radical political or religious actions.
We strongly believe that building generic social networks (a.k.a. "Facebook Clones") using BEARABUNGA platform is not beneficial for end-users. Network operators are encouraged to focus on building niche communities focused on beneficial causes. Uniting people around interests, goals or activity that is inspiring, positive and helpful invariably leads to overall project success. Below activities will be supported with priority.
• Educational and inspirational content generation and sharing.
• NGOs, NPOs and other groups contributing towards common welfare.
• Philanthropic, humanitarian, charitable networks.
• Open-source and Free software initiatives.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is.” BEARABUNGA and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither BEARABUNGA nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.